Pediatrics Sleep Centers
Testing and treating a child for a sleep disorder takes extra care. That is why we have teamed with experts in Pediatric Sleep Medicine. Our Pediatric Sleep Specialist recognize the unique needs of children with sleep disorders and offer the full array of diagnostic and treatment options to children of all ages. These board-certified specialists are focused on ensuring successful treatment, knowing that a good night’s sleep is essential for healthy growth and development.
Below are locations in which ASN offers Pediatric Sleep Studies:
Our team offers evaluation and treatment for all types of pediatric sleep disorders, including the following, and more:
- Breathing problems during sleep, such as snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Behavioral sleep disorders, including nightmares/night terrors and resisting to go to sleep
- Problems falling asleep and staying asleep
- Excessive sleepiness and trouble waking
- Sleep problems in teenagers
- Sleep walking
- Periodic limb movement disorder and restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Children who require respiratory support with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP)
Our pediatric sleep experts regularly see children with sleep problems that complicate other medical disorders, including asthma, autism, epilepsy, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), craniofacial disorders, obesity and neuromuscular disorders. We work hand-in-hand with the child's other physician(s) to ensure comprehensive care.