Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital - Sleep Disorders Center
11 East Pleasant Avenue
Sandwich, IL. 60548
Phone: (815) 277-3979
Fax: (888) 753-5661
Sleep Program Medical Director: Minesh Morker M.D.
The Sleep Disorder Center at Valley West Hospital conducts sleep studies to diagnose a variety of disorders in adults. The studies are performed overnight using advanced, computerized equipment to monitor the brain as it transitions through the stages of sleep, and to measure the functions of the lungs, heart and other parts of the body.
Scheduling a sleep study is simple. Arrange a Sleep Study or Sleep Consult by calling: (815) 277-3979
The testing available includes:
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Continuous and Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure titrations
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) for diagnosis of narcolepsy
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT) to measure ability to stay awake and alert
Why Choose Valley West Hospital’s Sleep Center?
The Sleep Disorder Center at Valley West Hospital is a trusted medical facility, known for its compassionate and excellent care.
- The polysomnographers in the Sleep Center are highly experienced, each with more than 10 years
- Physicians find the process for scheduling patients and receiving reports to be smooth and convenient.
- The Sleep Center offers a home-like setting in a private room. Patients sleep in a regular bed, not a hospital bed, and are free to bring items from home that make bedtime comfortable.